Baby Steps To Portfolio Makeovers
At some point, every portfolio may require a partial or total makeover.
Especially those that just keep buying random investments.
A full portfolio overhaul can be too much to contemplate for many.
Some investors are also reluctant to initiate such a thorough process.
Starting with gradual tweaks often makes good sense.
Ultimately, a total remodelling may be required.
- Let’s consider some simple baby steps as starters.
- Suggestions such as:
- Ensure risk tolerances are still appropriate.
- Review the value of a second opinion.
- Sell some losing positions.
- Learn to take some profits.
- Explore some alternatives.
- Design a gradual investing strategy.
Baby steps help open the gates and create momentum for bigger changes.
They also reduce ongoing portfolio mess-ups.
Think of them as act one of your total portfolio makeover.
A methodical road map to your destination is made easier.
I welcome your contact.